The QA Technician is responsible for conducting inspection checks on products and production processes to ensure dimensional accuracy and quality workmanship. The QA technician will use measuring instruments such as micrometers, gauges, calipers, and other measuring devices to inspect the dimensions of the parts to verify conformance to specifications.
Our company offers great benefits, such as:
100% company paid premiums for health insurance.
100% company paid premiums for dental insurance.
100% company paid premiums for short-term disability insurance.
100% company paid premiums for life insurance.
Up to 100% tuition reimbursement.
Health Savings Account (HSA).
8 paid holidays.
401k with company match.
Paid Time Off (PTO).
Financial wellness program.
Opportunities for growth.
- Conduct inspection checks on products and production processes.
- Read blueprints, workorders, or other instructions to determine product specifications or material requirements.
- Complete inspection reports.
- Ensure inspection equipment is regularly calibrated.
- Promote a quality culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints or technical drawings
- Ability to program/operate a CMM, preferably using M-COSMOS (preferred)
- Ability to measure/inspect lengths diameters, straightness, flatness, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of ISO9001, or other defined quality standard requirements
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.