DEDICATION TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SINCE 1945
OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT THE CENTER OF OUR UNIVERSE.
Headquartered in Butler, Wisconsin USA, the three Liebl brothers, Leonard, Clarence, and Hubert erected their first 2,400 square foot building and opened the doors in December of 1945. Over nearly 70 years Butler Tool, Inc. has earned the respect and loyalty of our customers. Today Butler Tool, Inc. services our customers from a 43,000 square foot facility, including the original building. Currently expansion plans are underway which will add additional manufacturing space. With young talent being continuously added to the team, our dedication to the ultimate success of our customers can be assured well into the future. The entire Butler Tool, Inc. Team’s commitment is to Best Business Practices and our Total Quality Policies.
Our Total Quality Policy guarantees that every phase of our business is continually refined and redeveloped to provide the highest grade of quality engineering, machining, design and build that exceed the ever evolving and demanding standards of our customers in the industries we serve. Highest quality services and products, paired with complete customer satisfaction—all at competitive prices—this is our stated goal.